The E-Pacer is a sit-to-stand lift gait trainer which solves the challenge of transferring from sitting to standing for larger or highly dependent individuals.
The E-Pacer combines the powerful electric lift column and a secure body support with gait training features of the classic Pacer. A life-changing solution for users who have grown too large or dependent to be safely transferred into manual gait trainers. Its strong and stable frame can accommodate users up to 6′ 5″ and 350 lbs.
- Zero-lift transfers: Sit-to-stand transfer that is part of every gait training session with no lifting on the part of the caregiver.
- Gait training with extra stability: Strong and rigid frame gives security for heavier or taller individuals.
- Seat-to-seat transfers: Attach the thigh straps to the E-Pacer’s body support system to move a user from a wheelchair to a bench or other surface for therapy.
- Expandable legs: Widen the base legs for individuals needing extra step width or to get up close to a wheelchair prior to a transfer.
- Height range: 26″ adjustment range of the E-Pacer’s electric lift column provides great versatility for use with users of different statures.
- Built-in scale: Optional Bluetooth-equipped scale and Gait Tracker mobile app measure the load on the body support, allowing caregivers to track a user’s weight-bearing progress over time. Available for Android or iOS devices.