The Marcy Anterior Walker is a versatile walker which can accommodate children as young as 1 year old. Available in four sizes with different colour options to suit your child needs.
The lightweight frame design with adjustable handles and grips support a childs posture. This coupled with the adjustable wheelbase length (telescopic) provides extra stability.
The many options available for the management of posture and arm/hand positioning ensure the Marcy is suitable for a wide range users.
The easy-fold base frame allows problem-free storage and transport in the smallest of spaces.
- The handles can be adapted in height and width.
- Extra stability: Three dimensionally-adjustable forearm supports stabilise the gait.
- Extra safety: Friction brakes on the rear wheels slow down the speed; the optional parking handbrake gives more control – also in combination with the lower armrests.
- Improved directional stability: Direction locks for the front wheels.
- Easy transfer and extra mobility: Durable PU tyres and adjustable wheelbase.
- More variety: The storage basket provides space for toys or drinks.
- Simple transport: The aluminium frame is highly compact; sizes 2+3 can be folded.