The Boris Tilt-in-Space Shower/Toilet Chair offers comfort and safety for children and adults, who have complex support requirements, when showering and toileting.
The Boris has been produced from highly robust material including stainless steel, and is available in 5 sizes with a max user weight of up to 150 kg.
Whether cleaning your teeth or showering, the tilt in space seat can be adapted to any situation. The anatomically shaped seat surface gives the required support, stabilises the upper body and can be adjusted in height.
- For more sitting stability: The seat pan is anatomically moulded, provides security and stabilises the upper body.
- For longevity: Sturdy sub-frame made of stainless steel.
- For any situation: The foot pedal can adjust the seat angle from (-)5° to 30°.
- For extra sitting comfort: Cushioned pads prevent pressure points on the body.
- For simple handling and transfers: The footrest can simply be folded up for easier access and transfers.
- For extra comfort: Table with padded armrest; pivoting armrests give additional support.
- For individual requirements: The headrest can be adjusted in height and angle.
- For more flexibility: Boris can be used as a toilet chair independent of a toilet; there is also a larger hygiene opening in sizes 2-4.