The HTS Toileting and Showering System
The completely new Hygiene and Toileting System
The HTS Hygienic is simple, affordable and adaptable. The versatility of the HTS makes it ideal for anyone with budget and space limitations. Because it accommodates several activities – toileting, showering, bathing – the HTS eliminates the need to buy separate equipment for each activity.
The HTS provides the best opportunity for proper toileting. Many elements of the HTS will help you maintain the positioning that promotes good toileting. The open seat design allows for optimal cleaning after toileting, the adjustable headrest makes showering easier and the entire system facilitates thorough cleaning.
It can be used on, over or off a round front or elongated toilet (even the latest models). It can adjust to children as they grow and includes accessories and supports for people of every size and need – all at a price that makes the HTS an exceptional value. As with every Rifton product, no tools are required and adjustments are simple.
The HTS can be configured in a myriad of ways to fit users and budgets. Options range from the basic model, with seat, backrest, base and armrests……to the fully accessorised version, with seat and back pads, headrest, butterfly harness, anterior support/tray, lateral supports, hip guides, commode pan, deflector, abductor, ankle straps, calf rest and footboard.
- Tool-free adjustments, assembly and disassembly.
- Optional gas-assisted tilt-in-space enables the HTS to tilt 5˚ forward for easier transfer and better toileting position, as well as 25˚ back for showering and hair washing.
- Optional Hi-Lo base for the HTS allows the height to be easily adjusted helping caregivers to assist with showering and access.
- Durable: The Rifton HTS is designed and manufactured from the highest quality plastics and steels including stainless steel that will delivery many long years of service.
- Molded foam pads for the back and seat provide comfort for clients and easy disinfecting for caregivers.
- All straps and accessories that touch the skin have been made with soft, easily laundered materials.