The TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed to deliver three powerful functions in one compact unit:
gait training, sit-to-stand transfers and seated transfers.
Capable of lifting and transferring patients of varying abilities and body types. The TRAM features an innovative, patented support system that secures the patient with a simple buckle, enabling the caregiver to quickly prepare the patient for a safe transfer.
At just over seventy pounds, the TRAM’s compact, ultralight frame is maneuverable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store. Quickly adaptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM’s intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress – providing a smarter and safer environment for workers.
- Simple to operate with intuitive controls and adjustments.
- Eliminates lifting through its body support system, reducing back strain and workplace injuries.
- 350-pound weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge.
- Optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your client while performing a routine transfer.
- Compact and low-profile, the TRAM can pass through a 28″ doorway with ease.