Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer
Durable, adjustable, portable, the Pacer Gait Trainer empowers clients of nearly all sizes and abilities to improve their mobility.
- Prompts mount anywhere; no tools required
- Simple two-handed height adjustment in 1″ increments
- Innovative casters with separate swivel lock, brake, variable drag and one-way ratchet control
- Fits easily in car trunks and through 32″ door frames
- Easy rear access for transfers from Rifton SoloLift
- Clients can face either way (posterior or anterior)
- NEW! Pelvic support for more natural gait.
Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer Features
+Easy Rear Access
In the Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer, users can face either direction. The Pacer prompts can be secured in position along the top bar so that the opening of the frame is in front of the client. Attach the Arm Prompt clamps and Chest Prompt clamps forward of the uprights, where needed. You have the option of using the Handholds rather than the Arm Prompts.
+Prompts Mount Anywhere
Mini & Small dimensions
Medium, Large & XL dimensions